WE ARE NOW OPEN: READ BELOW FOR OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
Due to popular demand, we will once again be doing ladies haircuts and we can take appointments after 5pm, for those who cannot make our opening hours.
HAIRFORCE 10 IS BACK OPEN.
HOWEVER, due to COVID-19 there will be a number of changes put in place for the safety of our staff and customers.
Please read thoroughly. We will be happy to clarify any queries you may have.
- All customers will be asked to wear face masks during their haircut & time in the barbershop (if you don’t have one, we will have a supply available)
- We will not be offering beard trims due to the extra risks involved when working in such close proximity that this would require.
- Customers are asked to wash their hair before they arrive.
- There will be a hand sanitiser station at the entrance for ALL customers to use before entering the premises. Please ensure hands are thoroughly sanitised prior to entering the shop.
- Each customer will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival via a contactless thermometer.
- All staff will be wearing PPE. This will be changed between EVERY customer along with sanitising all equipment and chairs thoroughly.
- We will have to limit the number of customers in the shop at any one time so we will be trialling a ticket system whereby you take a ticket which will give you your number. You may then either wait outside or in your car until your number is displayed. Please attend alone – no additional family members/friends will be allowed entry with you.
This is to comply with Government guidelines.
These are hopefully only short term measures to protect the health of our staff and customers.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
Look forward to seeing you all soon!!
We will still be cash only.
WELCOME TO HAIRFORCE 1
The barbershop where the sky’s the limit
MENS GROOMING & BARBERSHOP
What we offer
MENS GROOMING & BARBERSHOP
What we offer
We offer a cut above the rest with a hairstyle for all tastes and lifestyles. We take great pride in looking after our customers and we cater for all ages. There’s lollies for the children, magazines and newspapers for the gentlemen
Take a seat in our fine leather chairs, lean back and let us lather you a fresh head in a luxurious fashion. Tame the tangles and untidy facial hairs like a gentleman with our beard tidy and shaving services.
WE OFFER A CUT ABOVE THE REST
with a hairstyle for all tastes and lifestyles
Hairforce 1: more than a barbers
A PROPER HAIRCUT AT A PROPER PRICE
We take great pride in looking after our customers and we cater for all ages. There’s lollies for the children, magazines and newspapers for the gentlemen. Hairforce 1 has excellent wheelchair access and we are members of the Safe Place Scheme. With a car park on our doorstep – just 90p for an hour – we offer convenience as well as a fine cut.
The flight itinerary from the proprietors is straightforward: a proper haircut at a proper price. With a super funky interior from local artist Mat McIvor, make sure Hairforce 1 is your ticket to a fine barnet.
You don’t need to check in for a top haircut at Hairforce 1, just turn up and we’ll book you a business class seat next to a window in no time.
A TICKET TO POMPADOUR EXCELLENCE
If you’re over 65, have been taken ill or live in a nursing home in the Penzance or surrounding area, then we can fly out and visit you to deliver a fine haircut.
Every hairforce is only as good as its pilots, and the cabin crew at Hairforce 1 are experienced at getting the best from your coiffure. From wherever your destination might be, we will take you somewhere smarter, tidier and better looking.
Our stylists each have more than five years experience of pompadour excellence. We cater for all ages and all styles including flat tops, quiffs, crew cut and the classic gentleman’s short back and sides.
Our tickets to a better hair destination
Cut and trim
Girls (under 10)
Boys (under 16)
Call us: 01736 366000